View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansions - new Nexus Troopers ca

Hey @Lazy Orang , It's great to see someone taking a look around these parts for customs. With C3V and C3G dominating the game tables (and rightfully so), I never expect traffic around here anymore.

Then again, this thread has over 16,000 views which is a heck of a lot more than it had the last time I blew the dust off of it.

Now for your question. Unfortunately the Havok Master Set only has one of each squad and one of each synthbot. I know the figures aren't easy to come by but if any seemed to be available while I was creating these cards, it was the ones in the Master Set because they were also sold as individual expansions. So were the synthebots but I don't recall too many of those showing up on ebay.

I'm glad to see that you have Battleball already. Most of the HemAverse ballers were created as uniques and I think they play pretty good together if I say so myself. I know @davidlhsl has run them a few times and you can read his play tests that I have linked in the early posts of this thread. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you get a chance to give them a ride yourself.

And you know what, they are hopefully comparable with classic scape and definitely 100% compatible with HelmAverse superheroes. I try to run some ballers or Havok space squads against my kids once in a while. Whenever I do though, they get fearful of the squads and ultimately team up to take down the old SciFi loving fossil of a Dad.

So if you are worried about the cost of Havok figures, please give the Battleballers a try first and then determine if dabbling in the HelmAverse is for you.

Thanks again.

PS, hopefully I convince A3n to work on a card for the Kinsmen because I have a design for another squad waiting on the drawing table.

Last edited by Matt Helm; November 17th, 2014 at 07:13 PM.