View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2021, 04:14 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

It's too hard to tell from the card if the 3rd figure fits with the other two. Do you have any pictures of the minis together?

It's probably unnecessary to limit Warhulk Bonding to Large.

Not a fan of Tough here. The sculpts don't suggest it, and it makes Warforged Soldiers less unique. And it makes the squad super useless against special attacks. I don't see a reason not to just have decent Defense, but a flavorful (a version of Defy Death?) defensive ability would be fine.

Brutal Sacrifice is a fun idea, but will have almost no use in practice. Sacrificing your own figure is so rarely worth doing; definitely not for just a re-roll except in extreme circumstances (or just for the fun of it).

Not really a fan of Loyal for the theme you're working with. I don't see Mad Max lakeys as loyal, I see them as nutjobs who follow the strongest around, until they find someone stronger (or take the top spot themselves). Not that Loyal can't work, but it doesn't fit with the story you're telling. Similarly, I don't think Brutal Sacrifice fits with the theme.

There's nothing wrong with making a new class, but it seems to me that Marauders is a perfect fit for your stated theme.

Their Attack is too crappy. Average melee combat power is 3. I don't see these mutants as less than average thematically. Similarly, in terms of gameplay, without Attack 3 they won't be worth taking, and that's with a squad of three.