Thread: Happy Life Day
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2014, 01:17 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Happy Life Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
This week, 36 years ago, the greatest plague ever was released on the Republic...

Enjoy with your family and have a great one
I've only heard about this, never looked for a link to it, but now that you have, I guess I'll have to watch it. Um...thank you?
That's not the whole special. If you really want to see it, I have it on DVD in exceptionally high quality, considering the source material was broadcast only once, and never released on any home media.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; November 21st, 2014 at 01:17 PM. Reason: And I watched it on TV that one and only time, too!