View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2019, 11:33 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [AotV] UNIT NAME (Jace, Investigator) - Pod 0 - Design

I'm a big fan of the cyberpunk theme as well. It feels like a good fit with the miniature, and we could use the extra sci-fi.

Another idea brought up in the Discord was making him a Mariedian from before the rise of the SoulBorgs, perhaps one of the scientists instrumental in combining the first soul with a machine. This doesn't mesh well with a cyberpunk theme, though, because it's established that Alpha Prime was a utopia before the SoulBorgs rose.

Quote:
Neural Hack
Before attacking, choose an enemy figure. On a roll of X, place a marker on that figure's card. That figure can't use any powers on their army card. Remove the marker at the end of that figure's next turn.
Depending on the range of the ability (or even if it required him attacking that figure), I like this. I'm not overly fond of using a marker, but it's necessary to only negate one turn here. Another option for a negation centered ability could be the Negation Drive from one of my customs:

For Digitize, I'm not opposed to some kind of resurrection power, but I'd prefer to explore other avenues. We already have the pheonixes (and potentially shadow zombies) from other pods that could be using reviving, and we don't want to overload the set with revival-based powers when they were so rare in official HeroScape.