Thread: Any good maps?
View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2018, 01:27 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Any good maps?

I’ve been considering mixing the AOTP cardboards with Scape hexes for a while, but still haven’t done it. I think primarily because of the lack of support and/or widespread use.

I believe a little over a month ago I was looking at LO4Y’s contest maps, they look nice! I think one of the reasons I never really bit on it was because there was no PDFs (AOTP mats are not virtualscape friendly...) Although, I think when making a PDF for an AOTP + scape mixed map in VS, one could always hold CTRL and select/highlight any/all tiles that would be replaced by the AOTP mat. I think I remember this being reflected in the VS-generated map building guide.

I’d love to see some fair, competitive maps made of an AOTP terrain set and 1/2 MS or 1 expansion, but we’d still have to get easy-to-follow build instructions...