Thread: Decision 2016
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:51 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Decision 2016

Agreeing with a liberal has nothing to do with this. You said that there would be no cost for Michigan to do the audit. From what I've read, that's not true, and that's all I was pointing out, along with the possibility of not getting the recount done by the deadline.

As for the point about Trump, I think people aren't taking it seriously because they know Trump is full of bull. I certainly don't think there were tons of illegal votes, and no one I know does, either. Trump has been full of crap since the beginning of the campaign. I choose not to worry about every crazy thing he says, cause he says a lot. I'll pay attention to his actions when the time comes.

Speaking of actions, I'm not a fan of the Carrier deal. It's good for those individuals, but it sets a dangerous precedent. Are we gonna give every company tax breaks if they threaten to move overseas? I don't think that's a viable strategy.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...