View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League: Pod Draft- Signups open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Note: Since Heroscape rules do not allow multiple uniques in the same army and this format can force that, if two players matched up against each other share a unique figure, both players play their own two pods and there is no draft.
Soo.... 600 point format, play your own army?

Pretty much. It never came up in any of my test games of the format (~10) but it's hypothetically possible and I don't want any problems. I doubt it comes up more then once in the whole event. It should be easy to switch matchups around and avoid it. When it does happen, it actually will different, because you often end up splitting pods with your opponent and playing your own army straight up is kind of rare.

Yeah, the last season didn't have any VC but from what I heard, GenCon practice is the only time that the main online events will not use VC, and people who don't like customs probably want to play online more than once a year.

Last edited by vegietarian18; August 5th, 2013 at 07:02 PM.