View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2018, 03:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to the C3V Public Playtesting Forum - READ FIRST

I have written, dozens of times now, about how much we are in debt to our excellent playtesters. I have written it both undersigned by my own name and undersigned by others, where our gratitude was expressed on the front page of this website. Please understand that if I engage in some playful banter, it is only out of affection and because you are one of us.

Nevertheless, I regret my choice of a little joke there and I apologize for it.

In all seriousness, sometimes things get pulled back for different reasons. Often it will be for reconsideration of a design component (or more than one component), sometimes it will be because it's done testing for some other reason. Maybe it's ready for Art.

Thank you for running a C3V Playtesting event. I encourage you to use any of the units currently posted here, and I look forward to reading your results.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =