View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

I haven’t read a huge amount of Hope (mostly AvX and a few scattered issues of Generation Hope) but I’ve never really seen her as someone who does much Messiah-ing, outside the end of AvX. It’s more that who she is makes everyone around her treat her like she’s going to save the mutant race. She does lead and inspire the 5 Lights but other than that I don’t see her as too much of a leader. I could be off the mark, but that’s why I went with more of a Reluctant Hero slant. I was also thinking the OM save could make her friendly to Cable, who I’d like to see her play well with.

I could see her having some sort of inspiration power that plays well with some other leaders like Cable and Cyclops II, I just can’t think of anything that could work well for that.

Whoops, I actually meant for her to only be able to copy Mutants but I forgot to drop it in. Editing it now. It should be Meggan’s power, but only for Mutants and with a range. Would it still need a name change then?