View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2014, 11:55 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If I May

Yeah being able to hit anyone you can see is the issue. I played a Zemo pod with the Skull and he never lost the cube once and just continued to inflict wound after wound in my pod setup. You can utilize it quite well with anyone who can heal or the like and Forge can copy it. 8 spaces isn't bad but I'm also not certain 4 makes him unplayable. The cube is by far the best equipment glyph. Only the probability manipulator and reality gem are in its league.

~Dysole, who does love Skullsy

Last edited by Dysole; September 18th, 2014 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Thanks dok for reminding me about that