View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Cav's GI Joe Customs.

First of all, mad props to @Yodaking , @cobravigon , @Annerios and everyone else who has done Joe customs in the past. Many of mine are based heavily on those who have gone before me in this theme.

Secondly, I do not know how often I will update this thread, but I hope you all derive some enjoyment out of it.

Thirdly, if I borrowed your ability or design without acknowledgment, I mean no disrespect. I have simply gathered ideas from so many places that it is a bit difficult to keep track of what was my own invention and what I found from the other members of this awesome community.

I use a custom card layout (4" x 3"), based heavily on @Just_a_Bill's awesome work (found here), including extensive use of icons for abilities and team synergies. These may be aberrant to some, but I love the results for our games.

Last edited by Cavalier; March 1st, 2017 at 10:30 PM.