View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:33 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 2/4

Honestly, besides using the prototype Hatamoto Taro, you either need to go all out and use all the Competitive Unit Congress (CUC) cards (which includes the 12 dice Acolarh) or do none at all. I personally like playing with CUC as well as my CUA cards but understand if you want a tournament to be friendly for non forum users it is best not to do too many custom things, and I don't think we should do this tourney. Again Hatamoto Taro is the exception because it was the official card posted on the Heroscape website for years, and Cryptoliths are the terrain exception because it is produced in the "spiritual successor" to Heroscape in Magic:Arena by the same designers of Heroscape, but I totally get if people disagree with me.