View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2019, 09:28 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: 2019 C3V Playtest Tournament (Semifinals until 11/10)

dok won with my Acolyte army vs my bird army. Corvor held on to his last life for a while, with the Bracers of Teleportation being huge, and the damage he did there was too hard for me to come back from. The Warwitch also struggled to kill Krav and she really needed to take out 1 or 2.

I already played this matchup once in my last playtest game and I think my thoughts are the same as then. The Acolytes feel more balanced but 3 defense feels a bit boring and they seem kind of generic as 3/3s, I'd rather see them priced higher with 4. Corvor is still frustrating and I think the -1 attack power amplifies the frustration. He's no longer overpowered I'd say but still not fun to go against