View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2018, 06:55 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker
Re: White Knight's Custom 3D Printed Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I gave him some rep for ya. He certainly deserves it for being such a great resource on 3-D printing.
Thanks YK. I can't Rep you either apparently. That new large peanut is dead on. Its beautiful.
Wo-sa-ga

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=129
AWESOME!!! @Flash_19 , enh.

Thanks WK. He's next.
If you figure out how to paint him well, let me know.
Ok so I started with a primer. I went with grey. Base coat with lite mocha. I just use apple barrel paints from walmart. Drybrush with ivory. I use minwax polyshades to wash some my pieces. I put a couple of drops of tuscan red into the wash and washed it redish brown. After that is set I drybrush with ivory followed by another wash of thinned polyshades. Its looking pretty decent right now. I think ill drybrush a little more and call it done. I noticed the teeth arent too noticable. I may make some teeth for it out of greenstuff maybe.
Hey Trex! We're you able to finish the Wo-sa-ga up? Im very curious as to how well it turned out. It would be cool to see some pictures if you're able to post some before and after painting one's.