View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
- If needed, you can slayer jump on one of your one figure to propulse Kheris through the battlefield faster.
This one I'm not all that happy about, honestly. It feels more like an abuse than a feature. I would have preferred it only works on opponent's figures, but that would add yet another condition into the mix. Beyond that, it's a painful strategy to use; 4 attack is enough to likely kill or at least wound whatever you're using as a stepping stone.

More troublesome, the special attack currently (I think) works against destructible objects. Not bad in and of itself, but effectively allows Kheris to teleport through fortress doors. If the unit passes the judging process, it's something I would like to see addressed in post-review Editing.