View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2019, 09:29 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Tetsuo Tyrell (Jace, Investigator) - Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I'm not opposed to Neurostim either simply because it is a genre trope, but you had mentioned Enhancement in your post so I was making sure we were on the same page.
Blame my verbosity.

The reason why I said that I'd like to replace Enhancement and then move on to Testing is because concern was being expressed over it being too vague to be thematic. I'm personally fine with Neural Enhancement, but it didn't seem like it'd pass muster. That recent post was just saying that I can be outvoted on Neural Stimulator, so don't worry, we're all on the same page.