View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2017, 06:01 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Sorry, bud, playing Neverwinter on the PC. Still at it, and I've recently had a breakthrough with my power level. I got the River District main hand and offhand for my Great Weapon Fighter, and a few other other items of similar near-endgame quality. Anyone playing on the PC, on the Dragon shard, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out. Or you'll help me out, depending. Or both.

@Raider30 was not playing on the PC, IIRC. Might have been on a Playstation.
I was on Xbox playing for a fair amount of time though to be honest I hit the same wall I always seem to hit for mmorpg's - the repetition got to me. But also in this case the sheer amount of items to collect was overwhelming. I just got to a point where I didn't want to keep up with it all. Haven't played in 4-5 months I don't think.

Been playing Titanfall 2 mostly whenever I have a few minutes, though even that has been sporadic this summer with how busy we've been.

-Raider30