View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The (Cheese) Gauntlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I think the classic Kaemon Raelin Stingers is way better than just horde Stingers. So Stingers x5, Raelin, Kaemon for 500. 7x Stingers is just overkill in my opinion, Stingers have a lot of bad matchups. What Stingers are best at is hero-killing, even without the Drain, and most armies don't have a ton of heroes you need to kill. 4x or 5x Stingers is enough to win the Greenscales matchup. Kaemon helps the Rats matchup a ton and the melee matchup a little bit. Alternatively you can even go 3x Rats 3x Stingers Kaemon Raelin for 500 which is a little low on commons but it's a nasty build.
I agree, I don't think straight Stingers is as good as mixed Stingers. Updated with those two builds, thanks!