View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2020, 01:46 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Red Tornado and Fin Fang Foom

Whoa. 150,000 views in the HelmAverse thread. Now that's pretty darn cool. I'm probably responsible for half of those views myself but I can't help but feel like we've entertained a few folks over the past 10 years.

For Christmas, the wife got me a custom t-shirt that reads "HELMAVERSE". I had to make the pic of the shirt my avatar. Happy 150K views to me and A3n (and everyone else who helped make this thread a fun read).

As far as new designs go, we've slowed down a tad but still have more to come. The holidays and work have me tied up a bit but I'm still scratching notes. This is in the plans for updates:

Wendigo - new design just needs a few playtests. I think I really like him this time.
Abe Sapien - edits
Liz Sherman - in the plans for a new design
Roger - very slight edit
Copperhead - in the plans for edits
Falcon - unknown but likely a change
Psycho Man - edits to power set

I don't usually disclose this but here is a peek at the new designs in various early stages (some are just wishful thinking) at the Helm Family Workshop:

Kick Ass
Ant Man
Atom
Dr. Fate
Destructible Object - Standard Car
Catman
Captain Atom
Major Force
... and maybe others including a secret crossover design with the C3G. If all goes well, a C3G design will be compatible with the HelmAverse and I think that's pretty darn awesome if we can really pull it off.

Thanks for keeping this thread relevant everyone.