View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2010, 06:31 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
1 ~ Batman (Terry McGinnis)
2 ~ Ventriloquist
3 ~ Spoiler
4 ~ Mad Hatter
5 ~ Deadshot

I think your Batman, is pretty solid, and your Ventriloquist with Bat's and my secret help is OK , but I am very curious about your ideas for Deadshot.
Well, most of my ideas are with my #1-3, and I have a few things for Hatter, but honestly I don't have TOO many ideas for Deadshot. I was thinking some sort of frenzy like ability if he targets the figure that is designated as his hit. I don't know if he should be a long range sniper or a shorter ranged assassin. Deadly shot would fit pretty well on him, haha!

He's the one character on my list I haven't actually read a comic/watched something on. I've just read Wiki about him, basically, and he seems pretty awesome