View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2019, 08:16 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I may have missed the Common restriction earlier, but it doesn't make sense for Protector of Ironstone to not protect the Ironstone. So to review Dalmar as his card stands.

to review the Great Axes, though.
Alright, sorry to do this to the SoV. I feel like I shouldn't resubmit so quickly, but I don't want this to be the thing that shoots Dalmar down.

I'm either amending Dalmar's ability, if that is something I'm allowed to do, or I'm removing, and resubmitting Dalmar, whichever is easier. Either way, I'd like them to be released together if possible.

@Leaf_It I don't think Protector of Ironstone is quite right as is. There's too many specifications going on in the power. Why not huge figures? Why ALL squad AND common figures. I don't see the need for Dalmar to be such a universal cheerleader. Hone some restrictions in on that bad boy. Protector of Ironstone sounds like just a protector of dwarves to me...

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs