View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2010, 08:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Plastic Man is one of my favorites, but I never get to actually use him...

Played another game with Plastic Man, Joker, Vertigo, Catwoman, Blob, and Toad

vs

Batman, Pyro, Black Canary, Huntress, Poison Ivy, and Iceman

Right off the bat, Plastic Man gets 4 wounds, and he seduces Vertigo. After that, I try to kill Ivy, but he picks me off one by one. I'm down to Plastic Man with 1 wound left, Joker, and Catwoman. Catwoman finally takes out Batman and Iceman, making Joker useless (Except getting lucky and putting three more wounds on Ivy), and then he kills P-Man and Catwoman, and Joker flubbs his defense.

I love these figures, but I have won A SINGLE FREAKING GAME YET! What have you guys done to my dice?! Blob is supposed to roll a single shield occasionally, and initiative for Joker ONCE A GAME would be nice...

I'm so angry I feel like the Hulk. Now off to martial arts class, and my brother who keeps beating me is too chicken to come also.