View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Astral Plane - Breathing

One thing I like about our prior implementation of the Astral Plane is that it was only as big as it needed to be - for one guy, one 7-hex tile. If you're planning a whole army around it, you'll have as big a board as needed. I think having a whole separate piece of hardware to print out and play with, even if it is just one sheet of paper sized, is kind of a headache. But I'm playing with a tiny table.

As written, though, I feel like the auto-wounds are a bit much. The Astral Plane is hostile, but in my X-Men experience, people trapped there tend there tend to be okay, like, in the short term. Something more like an unblockable attack die if anything.