View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2020, 12:46 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: First attempt at making a custom

Fellow NY’er! If you are ever interested in playing with a small group of Heroscapers in Buffalo, hit me up!

For your custom heroes; I’ll start by saying that they appear to be slightly overcosted, at least IMO. Arkron might actually be at a decent price, but the other two have terrible movement and no real ability to threaten much maybe outside of cloudwalker’s strength against utgar high life/defense heroes.

Unless they bond (I’m not seeing/remembering if/how they do?) their terrible movement is going to cost too many OMs. To compound, they won’t likely have the damage output to be worth it to activate them anywhere except endgame.

Perhaps give cloudwalker stealth flying and more range or something like Master of the Hunt’s Javelin power so he can boost his range? Would fit the theme a bit and give him slightly added mobility/intimidation factor that he sorely needs.

Oozymandias is just in a weird spot... he appears to be a figure that I want to drop in a choke spot to hold it down for me, but getting him to move any reasonable distance means he will probably either not beat the other army there, or he will be smashed to bits by the time I can begin to dig into my defensive spot with range.

Anyway, take my thoughts with a grain of salt, I don’t claim my suggestions to be 100% correct, but hopefully others will chime in and give you more ideas or tell you if I’m off my rocker.