View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2020, 12:18 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Post Game

Yeah, I have found I'm usually pretty good about before and during the game figuring out what matchups I want to make happen which is why I probably do really well with the splash armies (I know Q23 has on more than one occasion been a bit surprised how I played his builds and both times I beat him). I've found my most common mistakes are related to either placement or an unnecessary risk. I've gotten a lot better at risk assessment, but I do think that's one of my weaker points as I can think of several games where I played much more risky than I should've and it cost me the game (although my last game against vegie I made the opposite mistake).

~Dysole, finding that for her watching and discussing with players better than her was one of the best ways she honed all her skills