View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2019, 10:43 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Green Goblin, Jean Grey and more

I cleared my cache and the new one shows in the gallery now. I knew what you did with his pic but the boys really want the TV show look to the background and you just made them real happy. The quote was, "Now that is Black Lightning". I posted him in the OP.

On Moon Knight, we do not want it to be the wrong perspective. Lil'Helm thought it would be cool to have an image with a pyramid and a moon. The one I posted was just an example. I can keep looking for something better.

And thank you so much for everything.

Edit: I don't know how you do it. We cannot find a pick of a city street at night with a moon that would fit the right perspective. Forget the pyramid idea, that's even harder.

Maybe this?

Last edited by Matt Helm; October 26th, 2019 at 11:13 PM.