View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2021, 02:08 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: William099's customs!! Back to classic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
1.) I had not considered Warlord as he looks a little more like scout and not quite brutish enough to be a warlord. A suggestion had been made to go with Hunter and I rather like that suggestion. I assume your second comment was aimed at the dragon rather than the snake?
Fair enough. Another suggestion could also be Scout for the Venoc Warlord synergy, but I think that Hunter would also work well.

And whoops, yeah, that healing comment was originally on Shawnstar. My computer had a minor panic attack when I refreshed the page, and I thought that sentence had gotten deleted in the update rather than simply moved.

Quote:
3.) The name loyalty strike comes from exactly that thought. He's being loyal to the figure he is removing from combat by striking the enemy who threatened them. Thus the name Loyalty Strike. Its basically the bugbears barge into battle power but rethemed to more accurately match a paladin's motivation behind such a choice.
I thought that might be the case because of A Coward's Reward, but I wasn't completely sure because the power still has the offensive aspect of Barge Into Battle by gaining extra movement to be able to attack the figure. Thanks for clearing that up.