View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2020, 08:37 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Question Re: 500 pt. Elf Army worth playing?

So the elf build that got me into elves was: Ulginesh, Arkmer, Jorhdawn, Chardris, Morsbane, Kyntela, Raelin for 590. No Emiroon. At the time I was pretty confident that Raelin was substantially better than Emiroon especially in elf pod armies. The thing about elf pods is you don't really want to go anywhere. Teleporting figures is useless if you aren't even going to move your Raelin. You just sit in your start zone and Rain Flame from 7 range.

The essential elf wizard core is Ulginesh, Arkmer, Jorhdawn, Chardris, Kyntela for 410. But you really need one more wizard (Morsbane or Emiroon) for it to be viable.

More recently I have started to appreciate Emiroon for the mobility and the 80 point wizard status. Telport can get other elves out of sticky situations. I still think the Raelin version is better but Emiroon isn't useless.

Warriors of Ashra I'm not a fan of but I don't have a lot of experience. The elf wizards are so order marker intensive that I just don't want to include another order marker location. I feel like Rats probably do what you want them to do way better anyways.

Acolarh is pretty bad for elf wizards. He basically does nothing.