View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2015, 04:03 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Undead to Rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I like these guys a lot, but it's just weird how much they don't synergize with the Tomb Skeletons. In fact, if anything they're counter-synergetic since Clear Shot clashes with Flanking. Strange.

~TAF
Well Skeletons aren't exactly known for being super organized without someone commanding them. Also worth noting that the original TSA also have no synergy with their non ranged counterparts. I never found it weird while playtesting them.

That said, having filled this out I do find it weird that Clear Shot specifies one additional attack die but Skeletal Form doesn't specify one additional defense die just one additional die. @Scytale , @Xotli , do either of you know why that might be the case? (I mean precedent with the Tomb Skeletons would be my first guess)

~Dysole, who admits these guys play like nothing else I've ever played with