View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Slums of Rio Scenario

It looks pretty solid, the map at least, I don't know why you put the start zone spaces so close together. It would be symmetrical (for a competitive map) but it seems too close together for a scenario and it would also limit the use of other parts of the map when using the map w/o the scenario. If you were to move the SZs apart, it might make for a more interesting battle outside of the scenario as well as in it.

As for the scenario, I don't have much to say (I never was to great at designing that sort of thing) but IMO doesn't Hulk have a MASSIVE advantage since he can essentially just grab one glyph every turn and then just to the edge? Maybe putting an overhang might help, but other than that IDK. Black widow would can move 6 spaces per turn, abiding by terrain rules, whereas Hulk can just Super Leap 10 spaces, ignoring elevation. Also, it would also be a lot easier for team Hulk to just beat the snot out of Black Widow before she can even do anything at all.

In my humble opinion, other than that I love the map, great work!