View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2012, 08:33 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ragdoll - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I don't know the character, but wiki has his name as 2 words; Rag Doll.

I don't see any reason for a life of 6. It says his father's body was able to withstand concussive force, but I can't find a reason for Jr. to have a life of 6 or even One Shield Defense for that matter.

I also agree with everything else Griff has said.

Cheers
The reason for the one shield defense is because he's very flexible and very hard to it, since he can stretch out of the way. I haven't come down with a firm number for the life yet, but I'm thinking 4 or 5 at this point. 4 life would probably bring his defense up to 4.

As far as the name,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
Ragdoll next pushes Parademon replacement Mad Hatter off the roof of Vandal Savage's stronghold, claiming there is only room for one freak on the team.[2]
Ragdoll next appears on with new sixth member Harley Quinn, retrieving a box that is later revealed to contain the deceased Justice League member Ice. The Birds of Prey retrieve Ice's body and the Six escape unpaid.[3]
Dr. Psycho later uses his powers to cause Ragdoll to attack his teammates.
Ragdoll (Comic Book Character)
Ragdoll (Peter Merkell Jr.)
Ragdoll (Peter Merkell Jr.)

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!