View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2021, 09:46 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Wow... that's really disappointing but definitely understandable when you note that it doesnt address... concerns. I guess I was right 4 months ago when I had it in my head that you guys just dont like Hunter Bonding. If that's the feeling, I get it.
Giving old figures bonding or giving them turns from leadership powers is something that's been done and done again, including by us. For some time now the Inner Sanctum has pushed back on it, encouraging other forms of synergy to increase variety in the game. It's not impossible to get bonding/leadership through (Clayton Pierce is an example), but it's an uphill battle for sure. I think the current Wulfing submission has a chance, as long as your willing to make adjustments to smooth over other areas that bother people, like you did with the name.

The Inner Sanctum would be excited to see some fun, thematic Hunter synergy that is something other than granting bonus turns.