View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2012, 08:48 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Filthy creates figures with Green Stuff

I love the idea of the lego! I have to try out your technique.

Grats on some good looking figures, dont forget to prime them as the green stuff wont hold onto your paint with out it.

Im curious though, why the vaseline? The greenstuff does not stick to the instant mold. Instant mold claims nothing will stick to it, you can pour crazy glue into it, and once dry peel it off ( I tried, just to test it out and its true)

Also, when you made your first mold, you said you used more instant mold, was it to reenforce your first mold, or was it to make more molds?

Your Figures looked way better then mine did when I first tried, I like how clean they look.

Dont forget to pin your guys to their bases so they dont fall off after a while ( I messed up a bunch that way) And When painting them, try this to see if it works for you, Prime them black, then mix a little black/blue/silver ( drybrushed ) to get that blueish sheen the official ones have.

Thanks for the tutorial, I liked how you solved the alignment problem.