View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2019, 08:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Ultron (Drone) - VOTE for Release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Hey guys, senile old man just wandering around his ol' neighborhood and a little late to this party. I guess it's better to be a late Matt Helm than the late, Matt Helm.

Anyway, I'm trying to understand the Age of Ultron power. It references "Unique Ultrons" but I don't see any unique Ultrons in the C3G catalogue. There is the Event Ultron and now some Uncommon Ultrons. Is there a Unique Ultron planned? And if so, would you ever have more than one of the unique Ultrons that you could move two of them? More than one would be contradictory to the word "unique".

Anyway, what I think you are trying to do is utilize the uncommon as a swarm to be triggered by either the Event Ultron or even one of their own uncommons. And the way that works, you want to move different figures during the activated Ultron's movement phase and then attack with different Ultrons during the activated Ultron's attack phase.

So, does this work?

AGE OF ULTRON
When revealing an Order Marker on any Ultron Hero you control, instead of moving that figure normally, you may move any two Ultron figures that you control up to 4 spaces each. After moving, you may attack with any Event Ultron you control or any two Uncommon Ultrons that you control that are not Event Heroes.

If I missed something in the understanding or intent of the power, please nod, smile and then let the old man walk on by.
Uncommons are treated as Unique figures in basically everything but drafting.

Very cool to see you around, sir! I've admired your designs for a long time.