View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2011, 07:17 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Omega Red

Hmmm although true, it sounds a little grim. I'd prefer to stick to an existing class or if the synergies are just too much use something like Operative.

SIDE NOTE:
Before I did want to use Operative for Alpha Flight to allow bonding with Guardian. Maybe now that Nick Fury's card has been created we could decide if Alpha Flight could use the class of Agent or whether they would need a new class like Operative. I envisioned Guardian having a bonding power similar to Kingpin, he takes a turn with a Unique Agent (or Operative) Hero you control and then you take a turn with Guardian. I think we could stick with Agent for all the Alpha Flight heroes myself.