View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2023, 12:24 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yet Another

Super close game with skywhale. We spent the early part of the game trading back and forth. He would move his Drow into shadow and I would shoot them from height. We both rolled a ridiculous number of 19s (including two different times we tied for initiative with 19). The turning point in our exchange was when we both had 5 squaddies left and he killed 4 of mine in a row. I switched to Drake who managed to kill 1 but then took 5 wounds in one turn to die. He had revealed the Giant Hunter Stone.

It was all on X17 who tanked hits from the Drow and managed to kill almost all of them all taking only 1 wound. The last Drow slipped in a 1/3 on an 0/7 and rolled to get an extra wound so now I had a 2 life X17 and my position was precarious. I grab the Stone and manage to stay out of reach of the Raider and then kill it while he advances Grimnak.

I win initiative and am able to get a 4/6 attack on Grimnak which he whiffs. He fails the Chomp and then dies on the next hit. X17 kills Acolarh in three turns taking no further wounds.

A lot of fun. Great game skywhale!

~Dysole, who does wonder if maybe taking only 3x Aubriens to allow herself to take a few squads of Ashra would've worked out better. It's hard to say.