Thread: Pandemic Tales
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Pandemic Tales

This is out of line with the original spirit of the thread, but I have to tell somebody.

The school I teach at is planning to return to fully in-person classrooms for 3 of my 4 sections next quarter (the other section will be converted to fully online). This means, on average, 24 kids/room. Social distancing of any kind will not be possible.

Right now, half the kids in one of my sections are out with either confirmed COVID, out to quarantine pending testing, or out because the kids themselves are scared to come to school. I spent an hour teaching in that room on Monday, Tuesday, and today. I have not been instructed to get a test, to work from home, or to otherwise quarantine. I still have to tell kids to leave their masks on every single day.

If my school is unique in this, I will be shocked.