View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: An Impactful Customs Creator

I can’t speak for everyone obviously, but I understand the pain of designing a unit, spending time palytesting it, puting it up, and realizing you’re the only one who’ll ever actually use it.

I think a big element of the “official-ness” of the SoV, C3V, C3G, and HoSS cards, for me, is the ability to easily print them out in the right size in PDF format. That’s something that has always meant more to me than the “brand name” a custom is made under. I’m more likely to print and use anybody’s customs if I can get them to be the same size as my official cards. (I think TREX does PDFs too?) Is that a sentiment shared by others?

LO, I love the Prisoner! It is pretty underrated (at least here in the States) for how good of a show it is.