View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2018, 08:38 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: An Impactful Customs Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I think it's instructive, LC, how your posts are building on each other. If you play the game against other people, for instance, over a period of time, then you will be better able to discern why the unit you are creating should exist. These are important steps, and they proceed in a certain order.

Another excellent post, LC. Thank you for taking the time to distill what you've learned as a skilled and experienced designer into such practical tips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
It's great to see you around this forum again LC, and this series of posts is a great read. D_S's point as to the natural progression really sums up why the series resonates. I'm excited for the next installment.
Thanks guys! I wasn't sure if the progressive order of the posts would actually be noticed so it is encouraging to know my plans on that weren't in vain.

It has been great being back and "seeing" familiar faces and new ones to show that this community and the game it circles around is far from dead!