View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2015, 10:24 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Michelangelo - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The intention was a frenzy power that starts with an OM reveal but now that I think about it some more, I like it just working one time. I'll change it like so:

Quote:
COWABUNGA!
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Michelangelo, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding one to the roll for each figure he is adjacent to. If you roll 15 or higher, you may immediately take one additional turn with Michelangelo.
That looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
And Lock and Strike was just supposed to end the attacker's turn if he gets excess shields. Maybe like this?

Quote:
LOCK AND STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if you roll any excess shields, each excess shield counts as an unblockable hit on the attacking figure and the attacking figure's turn immediately ends.
My first choice would be to word it more like TB's suggestion, but that version works too.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!