View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2019, 11:22 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NCAA Basketball

Well, Michigan State and Auburn were both eliminated today which ends it. I come out on top with what will be a score of 25 wins after the championship. My pre-tournament average expected wins was only 15.2 as I mentioned before. So I rolled very very high to get up to 25. But the winner is probably always going to roll high.

For what it's worth I think that the Heroscape community did very well when put to this challenge. I just won the university Stat Department pool (well, tied for first with one other person) where I was introduced to the format with the same army, and all of your scores were a bit higher than the average in that pool I think. Superfrog's sheet isn't working anymore, but the average in the other one is about 12.5 and I think it's higher here.

Thanks to everyone who played! I know it was a lot to learn a new format for this and I was glad to see so many different takes on it. Let me know if you have any opinions on it and if you'd like to try it again next year or just stick to the standard style.