View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2019, 12:24 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - TMNT

Before I get to some of the real new cards I've been working on, the boys and I finally fine tuned a few that have been sitting on deck for ages. Let's pump them out to the public and see what the critics think.

----------------------------------------------
MARVEL

STORM

MUTANT
UNIQUE HERO
PRIESTESS
COMPOSED
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 4
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 5

AIR MASTERY
Figures that have the Flying or Stealth Flying special power subtract 1 from their defense dice when attacked by Storm.

CYCLONE WIND SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 3.
Choose up to two figures to be affected by Storm’s Cyclone Wind Special Attack. Affected figures must be within 2 spaces of each other. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. After attacking, you may move any affected small and medium figures that did not roll any excess shields, up to 1 space for each skull rolled in the attack. Figures moved by Storm’s Cyclone Wind Special Attack never take leaving engagement attacks and cannot ignore elevations.

FLYING
When counting spaces for Storm's movement, ignore elevations. Storm may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Storm starts to fly, if she is engaged she will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by Matt Helm; October 10th, 2019 at 07:19 PM.