View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2018, 09:38 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Khosumet the Darklord

@R˙chean update C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Synergy Benefits Offered
RELENTLESS ASSAULT : RELENTLESS PERSONALITIES:

Also see CUC and CUA card versions:

Khosumet The Darklord
Proposal: Change cost from 75 to 50. Add power ONE SHIELD DEFENSE "When rolling defense dice, if Khosumet The Darklord rolls at least one shield, the most wounds it may take for this attack is one."
Logic: CUC Khosumet also changes the RELENTLESS ASSAULT to have "within 4 clear sight spaces" and I think this change is great, but overpowered when played with my below Anubian Wolves or many of the C3V/SoV changes, especially Knights of Blackgaard, Skull Demon, and the various Varkaanan Wolf Pack. This card is only meant to be played in tandem with my CUA Anubian Wolves or C3V/SoV Relentless/Varkaanan cards, otherwise use the CUC card.
CUA Version:

CUC Version:

Anubian Wolves
Proposal: Add power UNHOLY MOVEMENT BONDING "Before taking a turn with the Anubian Wolves, you may first move any small, medium, or large relentless Hero you control up to 6 spaces."
Logic: He can have Khosumet, Dumatef Guards, and Taelord follow them easier for their bonuses. Although with CUC Khosumet being cheaper and has an attack aura, it is not so bad. Same units as Death Knights so you can play both squads if you want (The Air Elemental, The Dumutef Guard, Khosumet the Darklord, Sir Hawthorne, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, The Venoc Warlord, AZAZEL THE KYRIE WARRIOR, BOREOS, DARKPROWL THRALL, KON-TAR-NA, SKULL DEMON).

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 5th, 2020 at 02:45 PM.