View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2020, 01:53 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Happy New Year!

The attack is indeed magical - a literal bolt from the blue - this target’s loss of height advantage. Rania invokes Ullar.

I hear you as to power. Once a Round mitigates it quite a bit. Applying only to Ullar figures mitigates it even more. It’s far from overwhelming in practice. The Orcs still rule.

If you play Rania, I think you’ll find her very helpful for Ullar without being over powered. Feel free to suggest a higher price.

@Flash_19 , Agent Dashe is a bit of a glass cannon. Played a few games with her. Her triple attack Special can be devastating, Lethal Blade icing on the cake, but she’ll rarely get to use it more than once before dying. So far, haven’t used “during” movement; with no Disengage, might just as well make it a simple triple attack Special.

Yeah, she was designed that way. Thanks for that feedback. The first version of Agent Dashe did have Disengage and Phantom walk - but she felt too much like Kumiko or Moriko. Adding Lethal blade along with removing Phantom Walk/Disengage have felt like good changes to distinguish Dashe from the two ninjas. Let me know if you have any other thoughts on her!

I should get to Rania today or Saturday. I'll keep you posted!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog