View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Jack Flag (Design)

I feel a little bad that he's mostly a diversion, since he's a pretty cool character. But Beating the Odds really reflects his finest hour - when he took on the Thunderbolts alone after Civil War - so he's definitely got the right stuff.

My only real quibble is how specific Tactical Diversion is. I get the purpose - Star-Lord and Cap - but is there any reason not to open it up a bit? My thought being by removing the Unique Hero requirement... could be cool to see him hanging out with some grunts. Would pair well with Keeping 'Em Busy.