View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Hank Henshaw) - Design Phase

Personally, I'd completely cut out the "come back to life" part of Manhunter Grandmaster; I know people we're arguing for it for thematic reasons, but I don't like it on there because: 1) it's a lot of text that takes up a lot of space, 2) it adds a third (and complex) mechanic to a single power which it doesn't even seem to fit into (the first two parts of Manhunter Grandmaster interact with the Manhunting power; this part doesn't at all), 3) it makes a tough unit even tougher, making him arguably annoying to face.

Even without that part he'd be a fun and very unique design.

SirG: Kryptonian DNA is an existing power, and I believe your suggested wording strays from the existing power.

As to Yellow Power Blast SA, I personally like it that he can continue to use it even after he's out of batteries (with it staying at 3 range and 3 attack); it represents him still being able to use his eye beams.

My .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!