View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2012, 02:52 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

At the present time, I believe we're looking at this for solid, voting members (taking into account those that participated most actively in discussion in the old thread over the past few weeks):
1 ) infectedsloth
2 ) Joseph Sweeney
3 ) boromir96
4 ) Son of Arathorn
5 ) White Knight
6 ) Xorlof
7 ) capsocrates
8 ) Kaemon Awa 123
9 ) orcelfarmyone

faure expressed an interest, and Tiranx said he'd be around to help, but I didn't see much from either of them in General Discussion, at least not as much as the others. Arch-vile is still occupied with C3V, and awesomeunleashed declined to participate. I barely saw anything from elvenwizard9, so I thinned us down to the above nine members. Let me know if we're missing anything.

Generals: I firmly believe that we need to make this as compatible as possible with Classic 'Scape, and that means we use the established Generals of Valhalla, that is to say, Jandar, Utgar, Vydar, Ullar, Einar, Valkrill, Aquilla. I think we can fit most everybody Tolkien ever devised into those established army types.

However, if the majority feel strongly about going in a different direction, that's where we go.

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; October 1st, 2012 at 03:31 PM.