View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2019, 11:11 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Buffalo NY - NHSD - Mixed Marvel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Scratch that-- my wife will be coming too.
Great! Noted.

FYI I added a bit of data into OP, mostly:

-Casual Dragon Games confirmed, we are playing 6:15 - 8:45 PM

-Maps/Scenarios updated. Sticking with 3 maps for now, as we can easily convert probably any of these into a 2v2. I can add an additional map if we get an unlikely horde of commits between now and game day.

* @Sir Dendrik Any chance you could build & bring the map "Pure Gold"? 2 BftU + 1 RttFF, let me know. I do not have the materials to make it after building the other two maps. I can always reselect a map if needed.

-I will likely be bringing some snacks, probably some pretzels, roasted peanuts, and/or relatively dry and clean snacks, I don't want grease/residue getting all over my scape if I can help it. Any peanut allergies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Thank you for choosing to use one of my maps.
Looks like you have a gray map theme going.
I hope you have a good turn out.
Yeah, it looks like a fun one! Whoops, realized I originally responded about the wrong map. I haven't had the chance to play on any of these three maps, or much of a chance to use some of the comic customs.

Before I forget, need to tag these guys:
@Taeblewalker
@Ericth74

You guys interested? Please see OP.