View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2020, 08:03 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Workbook of Aragorn

continued
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
[Re: Merry and Pippin]... Their is no doubt in my mind that the version with the movement bonding will be more useful, but I want to see if the other version in workable. Movement bonding can't become are go to power, we need variety. Gandalf already has movement bonding, Frodo and Sam are prime candidates, in my mind better then Merry and Pippin. In addition I could see a movement power for Aragorn and Boromir. That's 7 of the 9 walkers, which is unacceptable. We have to look at the big picture and plan ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I can see bonding for Frodo and Sam, but I don't see bonding for Aragorn and Boromir (other than Aragorn bonding with the ghosts from the Paths of the Dead).
Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
Quote:
I can see bonding for Frodo and Sam, but I don't see bonding for Aragorn and Boromir (other than Aragorn bonding with the ghosts from the Paths of the Dead).
I'd tend to put a bonding type power on Sam (to keep him with Frodo), but not the other way around (Frodo's focus is on the quest, not bonding -- more likely to have some sort of Overextend power).

I would not put any bonding on either Aragorn or Boromir. I could see a Summon (Phantom Knights?) power with Aragorn rather than a bonding.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV