View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2019, 12:50 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Right now I'm pushing hard in this thread for comments and feedback because we've brought a bunch of different versions here (and one submitted) and have received a lot of different reasons why this or that version isn't working. We're trying to narrow down objections, version preferences, to try and get a cohesive vision for this guy.
As with any group, there will be dissenting opinions. That's just how people are, and goes to show there is no one "right answer." It's impossible to please everybody.

I thought about suggesting normal attacks only, but I decided it was not only weak but dull. And not particularly thematic either. The difficulties of positioning and order marker management may be enough to make the theoretical attack power too difficult to achieve often. And that would be fine. Limiting it to three turns instead of four would be an easy adjustment if not.